TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #2961
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
I get what you're saying Asadinator, but we have to keep in mind her age in all this. She is 16 and in a situation where she has to adapt to a whole lot of things all the time, traveling so much, constantly meeting new people, doing PR, that's a lot of pressure for a kid her age. I remember when I started highschool what sort of a shock it was for me, because of the need to adapt to new people and surroundings. Well, what she is faced with, is probably a lot more dificult than that.

What I like, however, is how recently she's been uncovering her sense of humor (assuming those are her ideas). The photo above is my favorite so far.
ma re is online now View My Blog!