TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #916
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

I think Dinah is overrated with her vocals. She may have potential but usually shaky. Her high falsetto isn't always on point and seems to sound very forceful (she failed that note singing their Xmas song) and I don't know why she always get the best parts of the songs to sing. I believe the others should also shine on the bridge of the song.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote