TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Predictions for 2013

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #13
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold
Re: Predictions for 2013

I would make their goals as... To me if they avoid injuries and distractions the below is possible

Wickmayer - top 20. Win an international tournament and play tournament at end of year for international winners. 2 x GS 4th rounds. Two top 10 wins.

Flipkens - top 30. Win another international event. Make 2 x gs 3rd rounds. Make two or three semi finals.

Mestach - top 120. Be playing GS qualies, make GS debut in New York as a qualifier. Win a $50k or $75k event. Play qualies at about 4 wta events making main draw.

Van Uyt vanck - top 150. With her scheduling (which must be due to finacial control) and Brussels points I think it will be hard to go higher. Play GS quallies at next 3 slams and make GS debut. Win a $50k. Play quallies at about 4 wta events.

De Sutter - top 500

benoit - top 400

Boneventure - top 320.

Zimmerman & Mertens - get a wta ranking

Lemmens - focus on doubles and obtain wta ranking. I think this girl could be a star in doubles. Has amazing hands and feel around net.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote