TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #2321
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
I dunno. Apart from that stubborn little pouch, she appears to be in pretty good shape right now. Here's hoping for a 2013 that will shock and dismay the rest of the WTA.
Yeah; minus the pouch, she certainly looks thin enough in those Weston Resort pics (is she in Australia already, I'm presuming)?

The question is: What type of shape is she in (see guys, that's why looks can be deceiving). And is she really going to have that (ahem) new MMA/Wrestling/Safarova's Ex, as her Fitness coach, and how soon will he be with her? I'll still believe if/when I see it (and if they can make the entire year together).

Yes!: I hope she surprises all of us (including her competitors) this year, as well?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote