TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #2959
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
That sounds far-fetched to me, if for no other reason than that a PR person would get disheartened at how little work paulmara left for them to do.
Bingo! Paulmara is either someone who has no life (no offense), or is somehow connected to the Vekic team - via agency or otherwise. There could be no other reason why he would never post anything in the thread except Donna's PR materials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Besides, there's not much Donna can do now. WTA has restricted her from playing a certain amount of Pro tournaments.
That is true, but she is not restricted by a whole lot. She can play 12 events + fed cup + merited increases between her 16th and 17th birthday, which is more events than what Serena played during 2012 (I know, crazy comparison, but still...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
To be honest, since liking her on facebook I have kinda started to get irritated with her. I mean, most of her 'posts' are so generic and it is clear that someone else is writing them. All that reminiscing about every single tournament she played and how great the people and the country didn't feel genuine, at all. That person from IMG who is in charge of her facebook is quite the bot. Oh well, nothing wrong in the marketing, I guess. It will only help her.
I wouldn't go as far as using the word irritated, but a lot of her PR sounds and feels forced, so it's not my cup of tea.

Anyway, sorry for starting this silly discussion, didn't mean to annoy anyone or start a war

Merry Christmas
ma re is offline View My Blog!