TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #1787
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

I'm not really someone with a lot of credibility but I'm feeling meh about this dress. I think it's the weird dark yellow that's not doing it for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
but at least all the smaller fleck detail spans all the way around, as I said before, I love this dress
remember Masha looked fucking amazing in that eiffel tower RG yellow dress, can't wait for part deux
I don't know Chris, but I didn't really love the Eiffel Tower banana dress, just too yellow and didn't seem to blend well with the red clay for me. IMO much prefer this AO dress then the RG one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Although, I must add, high waist would look weird on someone of her height.
AO 2006 baby doll dress? I kind of love Claypova's version though. More subtle and reasonable use of that weird dark yellow.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote