TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #1778
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
That looks pretty neat. What I don't like is they seem to be designing the dress as if the front and the back are two different ones these days. They should fit with each other.
claypova great photoshopping, now you've just kept one golden band it looks nicer, when someone photoshopped before removing all the gold detailing the dress looked a little too one colour. and james, IKR its like one of those amazing print t-shirts you find only to discover the back is plain

but at least all the smaller fleck detail spans all the way around, as I said before, I love this dress
remember Masha looked fucking amazing in that eiffel tower RG yellow dress, can't wait for part deux
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote