TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:24 PM   #1751
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

I LOVE THE DRESS
I think she needs the gold detail to give a more feminine silhouette like a bustier shape, though it's annoying that it doesn't span all the way around - that's what bugged me about the detailing on her USO 2012 dress

The colour gradient is beautiful too, does it have some sort of rhinestones or detailing on the skirt part?
The back is really athletic/sporty, we haven't seen such skinny straps on her in a while - I think she'll look amazing especially with her blonde hair. I wonder what colour visor she's going for. Anyway I was really apprehensive for this dress but this could be a 5th slam beauty

Can't wait to see this in action (or in a press conference)
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote