TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:53 AM   #1829
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Shenzhen is not that difficult looking at the draw but Hobart is going to be a challenge unless she draws Suarez Navarro as the seed in her quarter. In that case I will give her the doubt of winning the QF. As for the rest non-seeds, I think any Qs or the likes of Pironkova, Dominguez-Lino, Robson, Jovanovski, Niculescu are okay for the doubt.

Australian Open, depending on the draw, R32 possible. If does well in Shenzhen then R16 possible with better seeding. However, if she draws some random bombs like Kuznetsova then no good. Pattaya City is too early to speculate at this moment.

Expecting something like:

Shenzhen SF (130)
Hobart QF (70)
Melbourne R32 (160)
Pattaya City QF (70)

Not 500 points
If she gets an extra 70 then she has 500
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote