TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 07:35 AM   #1987
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
so would i & i even have that same regret - i wanted to go to france for student exchange . my cousin left for london today, shes got some 3 year scholarship at a uni or something.

have i ever mentioned how much i LOVE the english accent
Argh she's so lucky
The idea of student exchange never even occurred to me until some guy came to our school and talked about it. But it's too late now that I'm in year 12

And yes I love the english accent too. I've become obsessed with England/London ever since I started watching the Narnia movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Well, Medicine works differently over here. It's just the one 6 year degree, I'm not sure how long it takes or what way it works over there. Then you have your 2 years as a foundation year and then you pick your specialty.
lol I don't even know how Medicine works here at Sydney But they let you study internationally for 1 or 2 semesters, and I think you just learn whatever you need to learn at the uni overseas
claypova is offline View My Blog!