TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:17 PM   #4
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra versus Koala in Brisbane

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra´s schedule

flying to Australia DEC 25

BRISBANE - BRISBANE INTERNATIONAL DEC 30 - JAN 05

SYDNEY - APIA INTERNATIONAL SYDNEY JAN 06 - JAN 11

MELBOURNE - AUSTRALIAN OPEN JAN 14 - JAN 27
When I first saw the thread title,I guessed that 'pov' was the OP....Another one of those threads with an extremely short shelf life of relevance like,'Kvitova Bought Some New Shoes at the Store Today: Do You Like Her Fashion Taste?'

I wondered if Petra had picked up an irritable koala on a tour of a local petting zoo...and then had the creature snap at her.However,with tourney threads,it's nice to have you contribute your creative touch once in a while,Paul

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote