TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aleksandra Krunic

View Single Post

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 05:34 PM   #743
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

She lost today Played amazing in 1st set but got hurt and lost in the tiebreak.

This girl promising player and I'm sure will have a better carrier than Jankovic, and will get close to Ana's achivements.
The problem is she needs to control her anger while on the court. She fights for every point, this is nice , she gets angry so easy even losing good or easy points.

Today same thing happened. She was leading the 1st set and Monica Puig took a game which she served and Aleks got angry After that she threw her racket to upwards and then she lost her concentration. When the match was 6-5* in the 1st set she fell into the court and got hurt . Her patella and elbow bled and she took medical after losing the first set.

To be honest if she had played against Savic or Sirotkina today she would have won and we will be watching Aleks in the final instead of crappy Savic..

Btw, I got an autograph from her. She is so nice and sweet girl. I'll post her autograph later today.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote