TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Favorite match from 2012?

View Single Post

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 11:18 AM   #7
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favorite match from 2012?

Gosh, there are so many to pick from this year, especially from her bucket of RevengePova classics. The Stuttgart QF against Stosur is definitely my favorite of the year quality-wise. They were both playing unbelievably well. And that Rome final..good Lord. I don't like to think about what my mental state would have been had she lost that match. Probably the most terrifying/y shitty final I've ever seen her play. The conditions were absolutely hilarious and dramatic. Then it's a toss-up between her Olympics match vs. Lisicki and her YEC RR match against Radwanska. She was just so demonstrable in both those matches in ways we haven't really seen until this year. I loved it. Gah. I loved this season
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote