TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 09:03 AM   #1832
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I don't see why she can't get a:
Shenzhen SF
Hobart SF
Australian Open R2/3
Pattaya City SF

She has obviously been training so well and I think that her win over Dani will have given her some confidence
Shenzhen is not that difficult looking at the draw but Hobart is going to be a challenge unless she draws Suarez Navarro as the seed in her quarter. In that case I will give her the doubt of winning the QF. As for the rest non-seeds, I think any Qs or the likes of Pironkova, Dominguez-Lino, Robson, Jovanovski, Niculescu are okay for the doubt.

Australian Open, depending on the draw, R32 possible. If does well in Shenzhen then R16 possible with better seeding. However, if she draws some random bombs like Kuznetsova then no good. Pattaya City is too early to speculate at this moment.

Expecting something like:

Shenzhen SF (130)
Hobart QF (70)
Melbourne R32 (160)
Pattaya City QF (70)

Not 500 points