TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 03:10 AM   #1937
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Hmm. Most of my course is 1994-ers and the majority went to college as well. So I assume they finished high school at 16/17. Is it different in Ireland or I am just being stupid?
Well they could still be 1994-ers and be at Uni. You are at Uni right? Although they would have to be in their first year.

IDK bout the rest of the UK but we just don't use 'high school' or 'college' we just say secondary school most of the time, because I decided to do A-Levels I would say I'm still in 'high school'. I think that those who leave after GCSE's to do BTEC or founation degree qualifications are in what is officially called 'colleges' although we just called it 'the tech' here in NI which is what those on your course must have done. Maybe they use college over in England, we just don't really call it that over here.