TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #1936
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I don't really get tired of defending Maria, it can be exhausting sometimes I know but being a Maria fan is part of this as for Bandabou he loves Maria more than you think he just doesn't like the way she is in the light or the center of attention for what she achieved which is basically nothing compared to Serena, he doesn't have issues with Maria but just with the way people/media treat her. Maria is actually Bandabou's second fave, maybe he like her in a twisted way but he does
Its cool whatever you like to do. What is tiring is reading it, IMO.
What you, bandabou, me or whoever else is doing in GM is just playing hide & seek with words, except we all know the hiding places & next posts because there is nothing new ppl can bring up, everythign was discussed hundred and hundred times before.

And if bandabou doesnt have issues with Maria, he is just really bad expressing himself.
C. Drone is online now View My Blog!