TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Henin vs peak Venus

View Single Post

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #87
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Henin vs peak Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
I couldn't agree more. This is totally right. I believe Venus Williams is the best athlete to have ever played tennis. Her athleticism alone got her to major finals
Quote:
So funny that an overrated Venus Williams suffering majorly with Sjogrens in 2010 with very little match play shows up at the US Open and makes the Semi's and takes the eventual champion down to the biting nails end. #I'mjustsaying
Quote:
Venus is the only player in history that can hit 70 unforced errors in a match and still win or get close to winning in a 3rd set tiebreak.