TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Peak Henin vs peak Venus

View Single Post

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #82
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Henin vs peak Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemWilliamsGulls View Post
To be honest, I dont think a peak Serena can beat a peak Venus. Venus was a BEAST when she was on her game. She was fast, volleys well, consistent, good ground strokes, fastest first serve...it just kinda started falling apart in 2004....and was only consistent on grass. Justine Henin will always be #3 behind peak Williams Sisters in my opinion. I did LOVE Justine's game she was very feisty on the court and a respected player, but the Williams Sisters changed the game with their level of play and she had to rise to the level that THEY set.
I couldn't agree more. This is totally right. I believe Venus Williams is the best athlete to have ever played tennis. Her athleticism alone got her to major finals
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote