TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #1899
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I know that GM is frustrating and at times it drives me insane too, and the way people say stuff about Maria hurts, as a fan it's disheartening to know that people dislike her so much and hate her for no reason. I dont understand some people, and I never will, but a respected definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result...dont you get tired of defending Maria.
Yes, it's pointless to debate with someone when you know beforehand that he (or she) won't be reasonable. You'll only get more and more frustrated while he will only enjoy himself more and more because frustrating you was all he had in mind to begin with. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!