TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #842
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
Everyone has turned on Carly

Judging the past 2 weeks and not the whole competition because Carly didn't have a performance for her standard. Everyone then turns on her I don't get it. Carly should win because she has been better than fifth harmony most of the season. Everyone on Fifth harmony's bandwagon
well tbf these shows often crowned the people who were good throughout the whole competition. That being said 5th Harmony are constantly getting better and better and they deserve to win as much as someone who was good all competition. It's not like if 5th Harmony were at Cece's level at any point lol. Carly has been doing good these past 2 weeks but nothing amazing or outstanding. 5th Harmony has delivered 2 awesome week in a row with re-edition of songs that could be on the radio tomorrow. I mean seriously their "Anything Could happen" version could be a worldwide hit.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote