TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #2104
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Did they really had to put the ugliest pic on the cover? This is so much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
What? Why?
Go to google type fisting and educate yourself. Please do refrain from clicking on images for your own sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
There goes my boner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
It's not about how you know him, but about how you were referring to him as "She" when you know he has that thing between his crotch that doesn't qualify as "She"

Speaking of stalking, you and my good sis Miss Thirsty are actually such inspiration to me when it comes to the art of mastering 'stalking'
Just to make it clear. We are being mean for the sake of it, right. Its a love/hate relationship instead of being strictly hate-related?

I only did it for Mr. Heterosexual; he is special and I love to bug him. Who have you labelled with this vile nickname?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Who is the hell is Rapunzel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
High school, as the Americans would say.
Hmm. Most of my course is 1994-ers and the majority went to college as well. So I assume they finished high school at 16/17. Is it different in Ireland or I am just being stupid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
I got yo back, sis! I have the receipts and you are most definitely a Divine Princess Bulgarian working gal! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise
That's my babygirl.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!