TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #1884
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I forgot about Caro - because ironically enough she's one of the most personable girls on tour. I find Aga gets a lot of unnecessary hate (from me included ) its weird actually - why do the nice girls get treated the worst?
1) Because mean people can't relate to 'nice,' and there are a lot of mean people out there. In fact, some can't even imagine that there actually is such a thing as 'nice' people, so anyone who could be called nice automatically is 'fake' in their eyes. So they pick upon every tiny piece of 'evidence' to prove their point why explaining away the remaining 98% of evidence to the contrary as PR.
2) The majority of TF members don't like their games, and anyone who doesn't play tennis as though they have just eaten a can of spinach automatically becomes the object of ridicule.
3) The parrot mentality. Bashing the least popular players is the easiest way to get approval from the biggest noises at GM. Btw - yesterday Serena has commented on the Caro 'racism' incident, and she said that Caro is her friend and not a racist. It's typical that there isn't yet a GM thread about that whereas if she had said something to the contrary we would be on page 25 by now. Not that I even want a thread now because if there was one everyone would ignore Serena's words and just spin it in a way that fits their agenda.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!