TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #1883
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I'm good! Home for winter break which means my friends and I do nothing but lay around and smoke weed and watch VH1 countdowns I need to drag my ass to the gym tomorrow. How bout you?
You smoke weed! oh my
(im good thanks too - home for Christmas at my parents - just got an iPhone (I'm literally now kitted out in all things Apple )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
No, she's not. Wozniacki is by far the most hated player and doesn't even feature in the top 20 of the most loved players. Maria could be the number two or three most hated player, but she's also the most loved player. And Maria's position as the number two or three most hated player (toss up between her and Vika) is only the result of her doing so well as a result of which fans from other players see her as a threat. But the hate for Wozniacki has nothing to do with that and doesn't depend on how she's doing. She only doesn't feature as much in GM discussions anymore because of her mediocre-ish results in 2012, but whenever her name is mentionned or there is a most loved/most hated poll it's clear that people loathe her.
I forgot about Caro - because ironically enough she's one of the most personable girls on tour. I find Aga gets a lot of unnecessary hate (from me included ) its weird actually - why do the nice girls get treated the worst?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Have any of you ever done shrooms?
Why is everyone talking about drugs in this off season?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!