TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #1868
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I mean tbf I don't actually care who wins
but it's good for our forum to show some sort of support for Masha in GM - I mean she's the most disliked player there
No, she's not. Wozniacki is by far the most hated player and doesn't even feature in the top 20 of the most loved players. Maria could be the number two or three most hated player, but she's also the most loved player. And Maria's position as the number two or three most hated player (toss up between her and Vika) is only the result of her doing so well as a result of which fans from other players see her as a threat. But the hate for Wozniacki has nothing to do with that and doesn't depend on how she's doing. She only doesn't feature as much in GM discussions anymore because of her mediocre-ish results in 2012, but whenever her name is mentionned or there is a most loved/most hated poll it's clear that people loathe her.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!