TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #1846
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Ogi deserves a ban for posting that pic to violate people's sight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

By the way, I have known Rapunzel way before you showed your face around here(well, you actually most probably were stalking me but anyways) so excuse me.
It's not about how you know him, but about how you were referring to him as "She" when you know he has that thing between his crotch that doesn't qualify as "She"

Speaking of stalking, you and my good sis Miss Thirsty are actually such inspiration to me when it comes to the art of mastering 'stalking'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!