TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #2052
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, there are people with a ears and/or nose fetish as well. I've never heard about a "hair in nose or ears fetish" though, that I must admit.

I find other fetishes that are not related to body parts far more weird. The more extreme forms of SM for example. Or a piss or shit fetish, or sex with animals. One of the funniest and most bizarre that I've heard about is agalmatophilia where those who suffer from it have an almost irresistible desire to get it on with a statue.
I was just saying that having hair in those area is cringeworthy, not that such fetishes existed. Not that I know of, at least.

It is known that the majority of people express their psychological traumas, etc through their sexuality. The ones who are into S&M/pain are truly fucked-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Well, in fairness, when I said I was camp, I guess I don't really have a stereotypically gay personality when it comes to music taste, other cultural tastes etc. (women's tennis obsession aside). It's more my voice and mannerisms that are VERY camp. Anyone I meet in person is always pretty sure I'm gay within half an hour.

*politely ignores the "shadey" comparison to Madmax*

All the comments I made were based solely upon on your TF swag which does not give away a single clue about the reality. In fact, it is the complete opposite of it.
Ugh, hate my voice. In my native language I have a casual & formal ones since it sounds horrific in its true form. However, in English I am yet to come up with a version of it that sound presentable and my Easter European/Russian hooker accent does not help one bit.

You are welcome. Its so fascinating how easily I can offend two totally separately people with 5 words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post

Did you really had to bring fists into this? How am I suppose to sleep now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Quit playing, Scarlet! Ain't nobody got time for your androgynous persona. Also Reptilla is a HE himself.

Don't make me pull out the receipts.

By the way, I have known Rapunzel way before you showed your face around here(well, you actually most probably were stalking me but anyways) so excuse me.