TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #1862
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,then that makes me doubt your earlier claim about how amazingly important Extraliga supposedly is to Czech sports fans...if no one even bothers to get a professional sports venue to host the event........As for the vid of the Slovak,I'll assume that you weren't actually searching for a trainer for Petra...but just randomly internet browsing as many normal guys do.In your defense,you don't post such stuff even halfway as often as lots of others do
Well, this girl actually competes in bikini fitness If our friend 'pov' were here, he would be all over this video, saying that Petra should have her stomach ripped like the fitness girl
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote