TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #1824
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Some posts were deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Dsanders being not straight must be one of the single best SS revelation of all time. Oh and also him having the hots for Hoggy
I know right. When he told me he was not. I was like but I thought of you as this butch, tough guy who is kind of a homophobe. Practically, madmax but an intelligent version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Svetlio stop playing the gender game!
What game? I am a heterosexual (incredibly hot) female. It is known.

Rapunzel has the immense privilege to be a facebook friend of mine. She can back me up on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Svetlio are you from Bulgaria?

Yes. I am a Savage Princess but I am working on refining myself.

Last edited by Mistress of Evil : Dec 19th, 2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Royal Prerogative
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!