TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #1823
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, there are people with a ears and/or nose fetish as well. I've never heard about a "hair in nose or ears fetish" though, that I must admit. But I don't consider fetishes for body parts other than tits ands ass that bizarre. Different people get turned on by different things - feet, legs, eyes, nose, ears, hair, armpits, belly and belly buttons, ankles, and no doubt other parts of the human anatomy as well. That's ok. If you have the hots for someone, let alone when you really love her or him, I can imagine that you can get turned on by every square inch of her or him.

I find other fetishes that are not related to body parts far more weird. The more extreme forms of SM for example. Or a piss or shit fetish, or sex with animals. One of the funniest and most bizarre that I've heard about is agalmatophilia where those who suffer from it get an almost irresistible desire to get it on with a statue.
Wait, while we are at it, Chrissie-fan are you straight?

It's just a little weird to see you talking about fetishes and stuff like that
domon17th is offline View My Blog!