TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #1817
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Dolce is ugly. Personally, I find all those mini-breeds quite unappealing. Martha must get a Siberian Husky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
You're not a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Mr. Bulgaria is becoming a MAN

Shut up, Rapunzel. Don't make me snatch your weave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Svetlio's beard crisis

I am letting it go rouge so that I can become one of these super hot chicks with beards and join a circus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I can never get the appeal of this. I mean, its fucking feet. I can get a nipple fetish and all but feet is just disturbing. Only thing I find more weird is being into armpits. People should learn to shave there, its like the most disgusting place to have body hair, apart from ears & nose.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!