TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #1809
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Dolce must be getting pretty old in dog years now?
I don't know what that is. My initial thought process was penguin, dildo, witch hat.
I think I'm gonna go for a penguin wearing a weird hat.

Agree that it's a mess right now how it's being run. These TV deals will last 3 years and nobody knows what the hell is happening. Allaster needs to go, I don't see how they seem to have no long term plan whatsoever for the tour.Shame it's happening when it's in such a good state too. We'll just have to wait and see, maybe it won't work out as bad as it looks now.
I know it looks like she is the antichrist, but there is no news here. Keywords: "larry scott needs fired". Look up the archives. Exhibit A. Exhibit B. and so.

And how would be a new Eurosport contract a long term solution when digital platforms (Netflix, Youtub, Apple, FB etc etc) already killing TV... If anything WTA should make their own channel and sell directly to cabel/digitalplatforms providers, they just dont have the money & balls to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
I thought that too.

Like, how is it still alive?

It's cute but why does Maria have such a small, crappy dog?

She should have something athletic and regal that befits her status.
Its not even a cute dog, tbh. Maria should have a Great Dane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I've really started to notice something in GM this past while. If you actually structure your argument well you will get very little replies, the trolls aren't fit to attack and they're not going to respond with 'OK. I'll still disagree though just to be an asshole'.
I never read anything thats longer than 5 lines.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!