TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #1861
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Definitely, but these facilities are mainly designed for practice and training and not for TV matches so the camera cannot be positioned as well as in a large indoor arena. The Extraliga matches are played mostly on practice courts.
Well,then that makes me doubt your earlier claim about how amazingly important Extraliga supposedly is to Czech sports fans...if no one even bothers to get a professional sports venue to host the event........As for the vid of the Slovak,I'll assume that you weren't actually searching for a trainer for Petra...but just randomly internet browsing as many normal guys do.In your defense,you don't post such stuff even halfway as often as lots of others do

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote