TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Entry Info & News

View Single Post

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 05:42 AM   #136
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entry Info & News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_lindsay View Post
Okay, I have a single night session ticket so it sounds like I'll have to buy a separate grounds pass if I want to come back the next day to check out some more matches on the outer courts... do the Ground Passes sell out? Or do you think I can just pick one up for the next day when I come for the night session?

Also, I'm planning to head down to Gold Coast after attending the tournament... the website says the ticket can be used for free transit on Queensland Rail to/from the tournament... does this only apply within Brisbane or could I ride all the way down to Varsity Lakes if I present my ticket to the conductor?

Thanks for your help
Yes you'd have to buy a separate grounds pass for the following day, and as far as I'm aware they've never sold out so you could get one when you come for the night session the day before.

The ticket is only valid for free public transport the day of the session you're going to, not any days after it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote