TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Olivia Rogowska

Thread: Olivia Rogowska
View Single Post

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #2885
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Olivia Rogowska

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendoboy View Post
How would Ash do a better job? Im not saying she isnt good, shes a great junior developing into a solid Pro Tour player. Simply put, Livs won grand slam matches against quality players and made it deep in WTA tournaments before. Proving that she can and would handle the big guns better at this point in both their careers. But, Im glad shes not playing to be honest. She can chase points while Ash can afford to chase experience.....
But Rogowska was probably offered the place and choose Brisbane instead, we just don't know. Or TA made the decision that she was better of playing Brisbane (which I agree with).I personally don't think this is something to get upset about, let's remember this is an exhibition. It will be a different things if it was Fed Cup
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote