TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #1987
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Minus goddamn 20 degrees outside yes, -20 If you say you love winter, I a) doubt your sanity b) won't feel guilty when I shoot you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
I live in Canada.

-30 in January/February is nothing out of the ordinary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
That's actually a really good question. As much as I hate the cold itself, I love exactly what you described about it. The cup of tea, warm clothing, all cuddled watching a movie next to a little fire. It's awesome and it's pretty much why I love Christmas so much.

The hottest it's gotten here in the summer is around 35-36, which I guess isn't unbearable even though the humidity makes you wanna kill yourself.
Damn, you reminded me what's good in winter! I always said I love it because I think exactly what Ksenia wrote (it's waaay easier to warm yourself up than having to deal with a hot summer) and now I can't whine anymore about my 0°C outside here
If I had to chose between that and dealing with 36°C with humidity (I know something about it ) I'd go for the cold, even if what I actually miss now is the warmth of the sun on my skin >_<
Trih is offline View My Blog!