TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #1985
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Yeah, I think our countries more or less the same climate-wise so you should know my pain

The hottest I've experienced was about 40C. Thank god that was during my holiday, so it was my duty to lie on a sunbed and, basically, melt.
I also had the pleasure of climbing the volcano when it was ~40C though. Sounds tough but it was awesome experience actually

IDK which one is worse, extreme heat or cold, to be fair I think it's easier to warm yourself up A cup of tea, warm socks, blanket, someone to cuddle with if you're lucky, and you're comfortable. And then it's hot, you can have all the conditioners in the world and gallons of water yet life still sucks and you obviously don't want to touch anybody
That's actually a really good question. As much as I hate the cold itself, I love exactly what you described about it. The cup of tea, warm clothing, all cuddled watching a movie next to a little fire. It's awesome and it's pretty much why I love Christmas so much.

The hottest it's gotten here in the summer is around 35-36, which I guess isn't unbearable even though the humidity makes you wanna kill yourself.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is online now View My Blog!