TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #1868
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
I live in Canada.

-30 in January/February is nothing out of the ordinary.
Yeah, I think our countries more or less the same climate-wise so you should know my pain

The hottest I've experienced was about 40C. Thank god that was during my holiday, so it was my duty to lie on a sunbed and, basically, melt.
I also had the pleasure of climbing the volcano when it was ~40C though. Sounds tough but it was awesome experience actually

IDK which one is worse, extreme heat or cold, to be fair I think it's easier to warm yourself up A cup of tea, warm socks, blanket, someone to cuddle with if you're lucky, and you're comfortable. And then it's hot, you can have all the conditioners in the world and gallons of water yet life still sucks and you obviously don't want to touch anybody
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!