TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #1866
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

The most despicable curse for a princess is having facial hair. I cannot fucking stand it! Shaving is the worst. Every single time I am nearly commuting suicide while doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Does anyone else find Hogstedt kinda hot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I don't know why I just saw that pic of him with that smouldering look at the top of the page, and.....yeah.

I'll leave again now.

As of now questionable does not even begin to describe your taste; reform yourself immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
I am sure you guys only "love" winters because you guys don't know what "proper" winter is As in, temps below -15 for weeks if not months.
I was put under the very same situation last winter plus loads of freaking snow & wind. Not gonna miss it this time around.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!