TennisForum.com - View Single Post - R.I.P. Masha Fans

View Single Post

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #155
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R.I.P. Masha Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Does anyone have Twitter details for Vozas? I'm sure he lurks or has an alternate that he uses sporadically.
The good old days of dsanders, Queenpova and Vozas all tearing up GM together.
Me too.

Saw aussiesharapova posted her RG 1R HL and remember to read that GM thread. ( i rmb it being epic with Foxy and his purple font)

and it didn't disappoint me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
13 pages already.

TRUE SUPERSTAR!

She's...Masha fierce. Having your minds since july 2004.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
she's the cristiano ronaldo of tennis, she gets all the attention, all the endorsements and people are pressed and stressed about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Sharapova truly is the driving force of the WTA. Uniting fanbases in one thread concerning her victory over an irrelevant scrub in Round 2. Your faves WILL NEVER
Golden Time

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...460398&page=16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then

Last edited by Charlatan : Dec 18th, 2012 at 05:12 AM.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote