TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #3368
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena&Petra View Post
Yes i have. It was my first virginity loss really. I was 13 years old. He used me and abused me. I took it like a man and just moved on, well, i wrote a poem dedicated to him. I remember going to his apartment almost every day taking the metro bus wasting my money just to try to see him. I dunno what the fcuk was i thinking. If anything that asshole didnt have the balls to tell me what was going on. Plus i was molested by two teenage guys when i was 12, i think they were a year or 3 years older, it was on light skinned black guy and one mexican or hispanic. I didnt say anything because i was taking it like a man. I was always the shy quiet girl really. I still am, i have a few friends. Im not a talkative person at all. Online im pretty wild but in person you would not even recognize me. I sucked 4 dicks, 2 of them i must say were impressive and the other two not so much. I like nice thick size cocks, thick thighs and big asses while for women i love boobs, asses, legs, lips, thats in the look terms. But tbh like natural beauties more than fake plastic bitches.
I'm sorry you were molested. So many lesbians I know were molested by men when they were children.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!