TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

View Single Post

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #25
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

I'm getting excited for the new season seeing these photos of a very fit Lucic-Baroni and reading the posts of my fellow fans. To significantly improve her ranking in the short term, all she has to do is win one match at the Australian Open and maybe one or two matches in the main draws of the A. Open warm-ups. Playing Midland and Memphis is a good idea, as Mirjana excells on fast indoor. Also, I think the poster who said she should play a couple of the early Clay tournaments was right on. Cadanatu?(Spelling) made the final of the Columbia clay court tournament, and Duque-Marino has won it in the past. Mirjana should play that tournament for sure. I also think the Clay tournament in Monterrey, Mexico would be a smart move as well.
SERVivor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote