TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #1848
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I guess somebody Luc Rosol-ed her team.

Remember him?

He's the guy that steam rolled Rafa at Wimbledon. And remember he's Czech.
I didn't know that you could speak 'Paul';do they teach 'Paul' in some of the language schools in NYC?

Yes,now that you mention it,I remember the match,but the guy's name escaped my memory...and he certainly wasn't famous enough to have his name used as a verb like Paul just did.Do you think that we could use 'Petra' as a verb,too?: The young tennis prodigy "Petraed" by choosing her alcoholic father and his drinking buddies to manage her career

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote