TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #1732
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Isnt s/he is Timmykuntz? or my trolldar broken.
Nah, I don't think so unless he has been using two accounts simultaneously. It is just another sad, ignorant, hateful wannabe bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Some poster was like what kind of person has the time to post 30 posts a day! etc

So I wanted to delete my 2000 posts I made in brigade but theyre locked
Gosh, you are like 10 so nothing wrong in 'having no life'. Don't let the vile peasants get to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
ADDICTED TO AMERICAN HORROR STORY..
How can a princess watch this?

I mean, first of all I cannot imagine watching this alone. I need someone to clutch to and hide my face when the bloody scenes come. This is too freaking twisted, it is known.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!