TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #667
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS2 View Post
Of course she'll be entered for two tournaments before the AO - just like every other player of a similar ranking. She's far away from being in a position to think she will make the final stages of all the tournaments she enters. If she goes out first round in Shenzhen then she would have no match practice before Melbourne. Now I don't think she will go out early but entering both is sensible planning not tournament whoring.
I don't think you understood what I said, I said she must have entered Hobart just in case she loses early on Shenzhen. So I'm not sure what you're saying.

Of course she's not in the position to think so, which is why I said consistency is the key.