TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #666
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
My thoughts exactly, she was scheduled for Tokyo after Guangzhou but couldn't make it due to her making the finals of Guangzhou as there was an overlap between Tokyo.

I'd rather her doing well in Shenzhen rather than whoring tourneys and leaving in the second rounds. Consistency is the key for Laura.
god,its different
she had to play Q to enter the main draw in tokyo when she was in guangzhou,and the first round Q draw had to finished in one day.
while next season,laura is able to enter almost any International tournments as she likes,because her ranking allow she enters the main draw directly .she can play another tournment next day even when she is playing final in another city
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote