TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Just watched The Hobbit and while it has some flaws the movie is still epic!

View Single Post

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #23
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just watched The Hobbit and while it has some flaws the movie is still epic!

It's been a long time since I've read the book but from what I've read on the trilogy, the next film is to focus solely on Gandalf apparently. It's about what he does when he's absent from the book. I don't know if Tolkien's wrote much about what happened there even in appendixes so I really don't know how they can even make a film about that, let alone a 2.5 hour one (which it most definitely will be).

I'll still go see the film but I'm still feeling that Jackson will severely dent his reputation by the end of this.