TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #1721
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

why do u care what people think? post whatever you want to post. besides it takes like 1 minute to post, it isn't exactly hard to post 30 posts a day. like i bet we could totally could but just not bothered most of the times.

but yesssss ahhh pitch perfect is AMAZING.

apparently most of rebel wilson's lines were improvised and they just kept it. She is so hilarious, I fucking love her.

And I've seen Pitch Perfect it three times already, twice in the cinemas and for the third time last night with one of my girl friends. like, personally i found it HILARE but it didn't seem like anyone else did. it was basically only me a couple of other people laughing the whole time in the cinemas.

btw is noone else impressed with their song choices? They were all super gay, and couldn't help but dance in my seat to it and it's soooo obvious the producers are rihanna stans.