TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Davay Vika! - the Victoria Kan cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #57
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Davay Vika! - the Victoria Kan cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
I saw a bit of the match. This was my first time seeing Vika. She's a wily one! She doesn't have a serve, but makes up for it with a bag of tricks: fast retrieving, great drop shots, and the best weapon-- a double and single backhand! I've never seen that before! Now I can see why she wins so much being so short--she throws her opponents off with her game.

Good luck to her against the #1 seed.
Exactly! And she can still grow up a bit and work on that serve to make it if not a strenght, not a weakness either.
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote