TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Davay Vika! - the Victoria Kan cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #56
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Davay Vika! - the Victoria Kan cheering thread

I saw a bit of the match. This was my first time seeing Vika. She's a wily one! She doesn't have a serve, but makes up for it with a bag of tricks: fast retrieving, great drop shots, and the best weapon-- a double and single backhand! I've never seen that before! Now I can see why she wins so much being so short--she throws her opponents off with her game.

Good luck to her against the #1 seed.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote