TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #4615
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Not trying to convince you of anything but,for the sake of intellectual interest,I'll tell you that there ARE some clear,biblical prophecies that came to pass.When I post 'clear',I refer to highly-specific,unequivocal forecasts for which even some atheist scholars agree on the doctrinal interpretation.As you may have read,the follow-up argument to that is that religious leaders re-wrote the Bible after the fact to make it look credible in relating fulfilled prophecy.....AFTER the 'original' biblical texts had been destroyed
Yes, and than there's the biblical apocrypha - a collection of ancient books that ultimately didn't become part of the bible or were removed at some point. And yes, I know that some (many even) of the biblical prophecies have already come to pass. Whether religious leaders just rewrote the original texts after the fact to fit their own agenda - who knows? I've heard that one before, but whether it's true or just an attempt to discredit what's in there, your guess is as good as mine.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!